Certificate in Accounts Payable
Our online course will enhance your acccounts payable management skills, by covering the basics as well as teaching you how to analyse aged payables and understand the cash conversion cycle. The Certificate in Accounts Payable will help you to improve your career prospects and take on a relevant role in the accounts field.
- Learn the fundamentals of accounts payable
- An understanding of the cash conversion cycle
- The ability to analyse aged payables
- How to enter bills and purchases using Xero
- Once you complete Certificate in Accounts Payable you could further your studies with our Certficate in Business Administration course
- Potential career outcomes include: Accounts Payable Clerk
- This courses is specifically designed for those seeking an accounts role
Course Details & Delivery
Online with The Career Academy, with tutor support via email and phone.
- Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 4-5 hours
- $229.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Accounts Payable.
Units of Study
- Fundamentals of accounts payable
- Entering bills and purchases through Xero
- Analysing aged payables
- Understanding the cash conversion cycle
You will be required to successfully complete an online assessment.
About the course developers
Daniel Hunt & Ngaire Newland have over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering practical, industry-focused accounting courses.