Certificate in Business Administration
Perfect for those wishing to gain employment in an office or business. Our online Business Administration course will allow you to gain an uderstanding of Micorsoft Office, grasp the priinciples of both verbal and written communication in the business environment and obtain skills in accounts payable, receivable and payroll.
- Gain an understanding of the business environment and people management
- Learn essential skills in Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable
- A knowledge of Health and Safey
- Learn about office administration and procedures
- Once you complete Certificate in Business Administration, you could further your studies with our Communications course
- Potential career outcomes include: Receptionist, Personal Assistant, Office Administrator or Accounts Clerk
- This course is specifically designed for job seekers or school leavers who desire an administration or accounts position. Administrators who would like to gain practical skills and knowledge in administration or accounts.
Course Details & Delivery
Online with The Career Academy, with tutor support via email and phone.
- 10 modules/100 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
- 12 months to complete
- $995.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
on successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Business Administration.
Units of Study
- Essential Skills in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook - managing your mailbox
- Essential Skills in Microsoft Excel
- Health and safety
- Office organisation and procedures
- Understanding the business environment and people management
- Written and verbal business communication
- Understanding accounting basics including managing accounts payable and receivable
- Understanding payroll
- Invoicing and an introduction to Xero or MYOB
You will be required to complete 10 assignments.
About the course developers
Daniel Hunt & Ngaire Newland have over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering practical, industry-focused accounting courses.