Certificate in Microsoft Excel
Learn to get the most out of Excel with our online training course and tutor support. Developed by a Microsoft expert and developed in plain language, the Certificate in Microsoft Excel will give you a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of 2013 Microsoft Excel and an overview of how to use this fantastic software. Get certified to demonstrate your skills for that new job, pay rise or promotion.
- Gain a 2013 Microsoft Excel Certificate
- Learn how to sort and filter data
- The ability to format Excel spreadsheets
- The knowledge to process data using formulas and functions
- Learn about adding content to your spreadsheet
- Once you complete Certificate in Microsoft Excel, you could further your studies with our Certificate in Microsoft Word course
- Potential career outcomes include; Receptionist, Personal Assistant
- This course is specifically designed for school leavers, job seekers or seasoned professionals who need to fine tune their skills
Course Details & Delivery
Online with The Career Academy, with tutor support via email and phone
- Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours
- $175.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
On successful completion of this Microsoft Excel training course you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Units of Study
- Essential Skills in Microsoft Excel (Getting Started)
- Processing Data using Formulas and Functions
- Adding Content to your Spreadsheet
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Formatting Excel Spreadsheets
You will be required to complete an online assessment.
About the course developers
Daniel Hunt & Ngaire Newland have over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering practical, industry-focused accounting courses.