Certificate in Word and Data Entry
Learn to get the most out of Mircosoft Word with our online course and practical support. Developed by a Microsoft expert and presented in plain language, the Certificate in Microsoft Word will give you a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of 2013 Microsoft Word and an oveview of how to use this software to produce professional documents and use mail merge.
- Learn how to navigate your way around Microsoft Word
- The ability to apply formatting features to improve the look of a document
- The skill to apply document processing techniques to manage larger documents
- The ability to perform a mail merge to create personalised letters
- Once you complete Certificate in Microsoft Word 2013, you could furtther your studies with our Certificate in Microsoft Excel course
- Potential career outcomes include: Receptionist, Personal Assistant, Office Assistant
- This course is specifically designed for job seekers or school leavers who desire an administration position
Course Details & Delivery
Online with The Career Academy, with tutor support via email and phone.
- Learn at your own pace but expect to take 8-10 hours.
- $175.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
On successful completion of this Microsoft Word training course you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Units of Study
- Mastering Microsoft Word (introduction to the file tab)
- Basic formatting and the home tab
- Inserting content with the insert tab
- Design and page layout
- References and review
After the final module, download a copy of the Essential Skills in Microsoft Word Assignment file. Follow the instructions provided in the document and once completed, submit your assessment for marking.
About the course developers
Daniel Hunt & Ngaire Newland have over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering practical, industry-focused accounting courses.