Certificate in Xero Accounting
Are you seeking an accounting role or struggling to keep on top of your business accounts? Our online Certificate in Xero Accounting will teach you how to use this simple, user friendly accounting program. Xero gives anywhere, anytime access to business accounting information.
- Improve your job propects in an accounting role
- Gain a qualification in Xero software
- Learn how to prepare bank reconciliations
- A knowledge of online invoicing and expense management
- Once you complete Xero Accounting, you could further your studies with our Certificate in Business Bookkeeping course
- Potential career outcomes include: Accounts Clerk.
- This courses is specifically designed for small business owners and sole traders, individuals seeking a qualification in Xero software or those seeking an accounting role
Course Details & Delivery
Online with The Career Academy, with tutor support via email and phone.
- Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours
- $339.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Xero Accounting.
Units of Study
- Introduction to Xero online
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Mastering sales and invoices
- Purchases and bills
- Understanding contacts
- Reporting overview
- Chart of Accounts
- Practical Xero assessments
Students will submit practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback
About the course developers
Daniel Hunt & Ngaire Newland have over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering practical, industry-focused accounting courses.