Goal Setting allows us to determine, understand and influence our actions. Goal setting is a part of behavioural science and theorises that people with specific goals are more likely to perform better. Goal setting involves establishing Specific, Measurable, Realistic and Time-targeted (S.M.A.R.T) goals. This short course will apply goal setting theory to real world examples and scenarios that make it easy to implement and achieve.
- The ability to practice mindfulness to strengthen your goals
- Understand the risks and disadvantages that come with goal setting
- How to sustain motivation
- The ability to accomplish important tasks
- The benefits of goal setting
- Once you complete Goal Setting, you could further your studies with our Leadership and Influence course.
- This course is specifically designed to increase motivation, self-esteem and confidence. Other benefits will include enhanced cognitive capability and an increase in one’s self management.
- Online with Bloom Learning, with tutor support via email and phone.
Units of Study
- Being S.M.A.R.T
- Understanding Goal Setting
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Achieving Our Goals
- Persisting to Reach Our Goals
- Increase Your Productivity
- Measuring Progress and Conquering Challenges
You will be required to complete a short questionnaire at the completion of each lesson