Introduction to Office Support
Gain an understanding of administration with a focus on core concepts and skills. You will learn to use Microsoft Word and gain an understanding of office organisation and procedures.
- The ability to understand and use Microsoft Word effectively
- A knowledge of office organisation and procedures
- Learn how to improve business administration tasks
- Once you complete Introduction to Office Support, you could further your studies with out Certificate in Business Administration course
- Potential career outcomes include: Personal Assistant, Receptionist.
- This course is specifically designed for jobseekers or school leavers who desire an administration or accounts position. Administrators who would like to gain a qualification and employers wishing to improve the efficiency of the workplace.
Course Details & Delivery
Online with The Career Academy, with tutor support via email and phone.
- Learn at your own pace, but expect to take approximately 20 hours
- $229.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
On successful completion of this course you receive a Certificate in Introductory Office Support.
Units of Study
- The role of the business administrator
- Microsoft Word essentials
- Office Organisation and Procedure
- Office Ergonomics
You will be required to complete an online assessment
About the course developers
Daniel Hunt & Ngaire Newland have over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering practical, industry-focused accounting courses.