Introduction to Social Media
In today's language Social Media is collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. There are many different types of social media including forums, microblogging, social networking, social bookmarking, and social curation. Most individuals are aware of the more popular social media networking such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Let Bloom Learning show you how to grow your business with Social Media!
- How to create a professional profile on LinkedIn
- The ability to use Instagram to develop a story and assist with the promotion of an identity, subject or brand
- How to use SEO, or search engine optimization to increase your internet visibility and search engine rankings
- Why people use Facebook and the difference between a profile, page and a group
- How to use Google+ as a networking tool that integrates with all other Google services to create “circles” of influence and contact
- Once you complete Introduction to Social Media, you could further your studies with our Marketing Foundations course.
- Potential career outcomes include Marketing Assistant
- This course is specifically designed for anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of social media and how to use it to market their business
Course Details & Delivery
Online with Bloom Learning, with tutor support via email and phone.
- 9 Modules/10 hours
- 6 months to complete
- $199.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
Upon successful completion of this Introduction to Social Media course you will be awarded a Statement of Achievement
Units of Study
- What is Social Media
- Introduction to Facebook
- Introduction to Twitter
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Introduction to Google+
- Introduction to Blogging
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to Instagram
- Introduction to Pinterest
You will be required to complete assignments, worksheets and participate in the forum.