Not so long ago there was a real need for a business and or their representative to spend countless hours implementing marketing strategies that would enable them to get in front of the key major decision makers for your product or service. Not so now! By using LinkedIn it allows you to search, connect and develop business relationships with anyone in the world 24/7.
- Identify the main features of a LinkedIn account and some of the initial steps you will take to make your profile interesting and visible. You will also learn how to customise the background of your profile page and practice customising your own.
- How to create for yourself the most suitable and relevant connections and targeting the most suitable groups and individuals. You will also learn about the dangers of connecting with strangers and optimising your profile.
- The ability to distinguish successful introductions with other LinkedIn connections and how to adjust your premium account status. You will also learn about managing search results and filtering contacts.
- Learn how to apply the search filters to find the best LinkedIn groups that are most appropriate for you and your business.
- Understand and write "longform" posts and tips for making them most effectively. You will also learn how to use the publishing tool for longform posts.
- Once you complete LinkedIn, you could further your studies with our Facebook for Business course.
- This course is specifically designed for anyone who wants to connect their product or service to key decision makers
Course Details & Delivery
Online with Bloom Learning, with tutor support via email and phone
- 10 Lesson/20 Hours
- Learn at your own pace but ideally complete one lesson per week
- 6 months to complete
- $249.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
Upon successful completion of this LinkedIn course you will be awarded a Statement of Achievement
Units of Study
- How to Create Your LinkedIn Account
- Searching for People on LinkedIn
- Use LinkedIn for Professional Networking
- Adjusting Privacy Settings
- Seven Steps to Finding the Best LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn Publishing Platform
- Company Pages
- LinkedIn in Review
- General Marketing for Social Media
You will be required to complete assignments, worksheets and participate in the forum