Personal branding is the practice of marketing ourselves and our careers using similar techniques utilised by big companies to brand products and services. With self-help, self-management techniques the focus is on the ability to increase one’s confidence and success through self-improvement. The personal branding concept proposes instead, that success is the result of self-packaging to create and maintain a unique personal image or impression in the minds of others, with the intention of being memorable. Bloom Learning can show you how to be memorable and create a presence in the minds of others.
- To define brand as a concept
- Learn how to create a personal brand based on your authentic self
- Develop a personal appearance to support your brand
- Ways to include corporate social responsibility in your brand
- Where to find and how to access mentors
- Once you complete Personal Branding, you could further your studies with our Marketing Foundations course.
- This course is specifically designed for anyone wanting learn how to market themselves and create a memorable presence in the minds of others.
Course Details & Delivery
Online with Bloom Learning, with tutor support via email and phone.
- 10 Lessons
- Learn at your own pace but expect to take 15 hours
- 3 months to complete
- $199.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
Upon successful completion of this Personal Branding course you will be awarded a Statement of Achievement.
Units of Study
- What is Branding
- Personal Branding
- Defining Yourself
- The Three C's of Personal Branding
- Personal and Professional Influences
- Refining Your Brand
- Social Media
- Brand Management During a Crisis
- Appearance Matters
- Social Responsibility and Your Personal Brand
You will be required to complete a short questionnaire at the completion of each lesson