Stress is a highly subjective phenomenon that is difficult to define. When something is difficult to define then it difficult to measure. Not only is stress difficult to measure but it is also very personal. What is stressful to one person may not be stressful to another. Our online short course will equip you with a variety of strategies to combat stress, learn how to apply environmental and physical relaxation techniques to reduce stress, and how to create a plan to reduce or eliminate stress.
- Define and understand the concept of stress
- Identify lifestyle elements to reduce stress
- Learn the Triple A approach to managing stress.
- The ability to create a plan to reduce or eliminate stress
- Learn how to apply environmental and physical relaxation techniques to reduce stress
- Once you complete Stress Management, you could further your studies with our Time Management course.
- This course is specifically designed to equip you with strategies to reduce or eliminate stress.
Course Details & Delivery
Online with Bloom Learning, with tutor support via email and phone.
- Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 6-8 hours
- $199.00 (AUD)
Payment plan available
Upon successful completion of this Stress Management course you will be awarded a Statement of Achievement
Units of Study
- Understanding Stress
- Altering the Situation
- Practical Stress Reduction Techniques
- Using Routines to Reduce Stress
- Environmental Relaxation Techniques
- Physical Relaxation Techniques
- Coping With Major Events
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Stress
- Putting Your Knowledge Into Action
You will be required to complete a short questionnaire at the completion of each lesson