Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging platform that lets people stay connected with family, friends and the world by sending brief messages that are limited to 140 characters in length. Twitter is a real time platform for news and information, a business marketing tool, a creative outlet, a crowd sourcing device and so much more. Following celebrities, brands and thought leaders is what many people enjoy most about twitter. Whether it's for personal or professional use Bloom Learning can get you started today!
- Learn how to create and sign up for a Twitter account, customise your profile and adjust your security settings.
- Understand how to manage the changing of passwords, learn about in-Tweet purchasing, fill out mobile details, muting and blocking accounts and installing Twitter apps.
- The ability to identify and understand the various Twitter terms, how to begin tweeting, what Twitter ratios and restrictions are, and complete more advanced settings of your Twitter profile.
- Learn how to build a list of engaging followers, understand what the 80/20 principle is, and how to grow your follower base.
- The ability to identify and understand the Twitter Do's and Don'ts and how to use the many Twitter business tools at your disposal.
- Once you complete this Twitter course, you could further your studies with our LinkedIn course
- This course is specifically designed for anyone wanting to stay connected with family, friends and the world
Units of Study
- Twitter and Business
- Why Should I Protect My Tweets
- Search Twitter
- Your Twitter Profile is the Entry Point for your Audience
- Lets Begin Tweeting
- Twitter Do's and Dont's
You will be required to complete assignments, worksheets and participate in the forum